I'm so excited to share with you today my weekend project and my latest obsession!
This is seriously so easy to do and it makes the invitation feel like a million bucks.
What you need...
- A7 square flap envelope
- Paper for the liner
- Scissors or paper cutter
- glue stick or rubber cement
- A7 envelope liner template
Here's how you do it!
1) Grab my free pdf A7 envelope liner template and print it out.
2) Cut out the template and lay it on top of the paper you wish to use as your liner. I would recommend a fairly thin paper, such as the decorative scrapbooking paper.
3) Trace the template on to the paper and cut out using scissors or a paper cutter such as this one...
4) Insert liner into the envelope. Once the liner is inserted and evenly arranged, lift back the liner to separate the envelope and dab glue on the edges of the back side of the liner.
5) Allow the glue to dry before you insert the invitation to make sure there is not excess glue that will stick.
And your done! Doesn't it make such a difference? These would look really special with thank you notes, too!
Don't have an A7 envelope? Check back soon for more sizes and shapes.
Thanks for following along! I'm in the process of creating some custom liners that you can just print and cut!