When you don't have the time to create handmade invites (or money) creating your own digital invites can be a great solution. Here are a few Minnie Mouse invites I have created in the past! There are some great websites to download your own fonts. I found the
font for free!! You can also find some backgrounds and graphics. Some are free and some you may have to purchase but it's worth it when you think of how much time and money you would normally spend.
Tips to start you off designing your own invite
- First you want to select the appropriate size of your document (I recommend a 5 x 7 or 4 x 6)
- Pick a back round that compliments your theme... colors, shapes, patterns, graphic.
- Look for graphics or create your own.
- Search and pick a font that you like best.
- Consider adding in a picture.. make sure it's a good one!
Show some love and follow me on facebook!