2. My Husband and being a wife He has been a godsend and is so patient and kind to me. We have been through some rocky roads and we seem to work best together in these times. I am learning to be a better wife, a more patient and loving wife.
3. Little Smiles They are just the greatest form of therapy and the fastest way to lift a spirit!
4. Warm weather and barefoot I belong in warmer climates where flip flops are acceptable year round. The winter months are depressing and drag on. Once the weather picks up I feel a whole new spirit awaken!
5.Gods presence In the past couple months I have felt a coming home. To feel his presence in the sun and in the wind is uplifting. It lets me know that he is always with us, it's just a matter of us listening and believing.
6. Acoustic Music Or music in general... I start to hear that guitar jammin and I feel the beat in my soul. "The good thing bout music, when it hits you, you feel no pain"
7. Making a difference If we have no purpose in this world, then we are all lost wandering creatures and that saddens me. If we see something wrong we should stand up and fit for the right and the good. It's the voice of the people and the masses that make changes in this world. Stand up and fight!
8. Adventures and Travel The world is full of history and stories, I long to learn and witness them. They help us grow and take the monotony out of everyday routine.
9. Planning Parties... It's just something I do!
10.Disney World I love Walt Disney World!!