What you need...
2 sticks of unsalted butter-at room temperature
1 1/4 cups sugar
5 large eggs-at room temperature
2 tablespoons honey
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1/2 teaspoon cinamon
2 cups all purpose flour
1 teaspoon salt- sea salt
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1 1/2 cups pineapple tidbits
What you do...
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease and flour a loaf pan.
- In a bowl with electric mixer on medium speed, cream the butter and sugar until light about 3 mins.
- In a separate bowl, add in egg, honey, vanilla, cinnamon. Don't combine. Add egg mixture, one egg at a time, to your creamed butter. Use medium to a low speed.
- In a seperate bowl combine flour, baking powder, salt and mix. Slowly add flour to wet mixture on low speed. With rubber spatula, scrap down the sides of bowl. Combine until just about mixed.
- Use spatula to fold in pineapple tidbits.
- Pour into greased loaf pan and bake for 50 to 60 minutess. You can use the toothpick checker system to tell when ready. Let it cool.